Returns are easy, and free!
For your books that have been rented, we have outlined the Returns process for you below. Have a question? Reach out to us- firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Print your label
- Login to the "My Books" section of your account
- Select the "Return Book" button next to the book(s) you wish to return, then "Create Shipment" to generate your return shipping label
- Print your pre-paid return shipping label
- Find your nearest Canada Post outlet here
2. Package your books
- Pack your books safely inside the box and attach the shipping label to the outside of your box. Remember: If you are returning more than one rental, please include all books in one package.
3. Drop off your package
- Drop off your package at any UPS (or Canada Post- depending on the carrier listed on your shipping label) location by your due date and you're all set!
- We will send you an e-mail confirmation once we have received your rental(s).
- Remember to take your package to your local drop-off to be postmarked (scanned in) on or before your due date.
- Include all rentals in one package for your return shipment.
- Need more time? No problem. You can always extend or buy out your rental(s) at any time.