Your most efficient answer source in pediatrics!
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Premium, 7th Edition is your go-to resource for 500 essential topics in the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. All the information you need on each topic is presented in the proven 5-Minute format so you can get answers you need fast and spend more time with your patients. This Premium Edition also comes with unlimited access to 5MinuteConsult.com which includes a wealth of additional content online, making it a must-have resource for all pediatric clinicians.
- Access essential guidance at a glance thanks to a concise, consistently formatted presentation of each topic.
- All topics reviewed by Pharm D, Carlton K.K. Lee
- Many new topics added. Some of these include: Dental Caries, Dental Health & Prevention, Dental Abscess and Infection, Depression, Separation Anxiety, Trichotillomania, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Ankyloglossia, Type II Diabetes Mellitus, and Cancer Therapy Late Effects to name a few.
- A brand-new appendix called the “The 5-Minute Educator” offers guidance in the clinical teaching and instruction of trainees at all levels so they can provide efficient, practical and accessible consultations in a busy clinical setting.
Written by experts in the field of pediatrics and associate subspecialties and published by the leader in medical content, The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult Premium, 7th Edition includes access to 5MinuteConsult.com.
5MinuteConsult.com is a quicker, more valuable, evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point-of-care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- Additional 1,450+ diseases and conditions
- Semantic search – for targeted results from reliable resources including 5-Minute Clinical Consult, and 5-Minute Emergency Medicine
- Online-only treatment and diagnostic algorithms
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in Spanish and English
- Over 200 step-by-step procedure and physical therapy videos to enhance procedure skills
- Image bank of thousands of online-only diagnostic images for visual guidance
- ICD-10 and ICD-9 codes, and SNOMED clinical terms