Eric Lowitt is a premier strategy and sustainability advisor to CEOs worldwide. He is the author of The Future of Value from Jossey-Bass and writes a regular column for both The Guardian and HBR.org. Eric is the founder of Nexus Global Advisors, a leading strategy, collaboration, and sustainability advisory firm. To learn more about how Nexus Global Advisors can help you, visit www.nexusglobaladvisors.com.
To learn more about Eric, visit www.ericlowitt.com.
Part One: Welcome to the Collaboration Economy
1. The Collaboration Economy: Prosperity and Social Dimensions Aligned
Part Two: Bringing the Collaboration Economy to Life and Scale
2. Renewing the Global Energy Sector
Mark Vachon and Eric Lowitt
3. Renewing the U.S. Packaging Recycling System
Kim Jeffery, Michael Washburn, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Chris Bartle, and Eric Lowitt
4. Renewing the Global Food System
Jan Kees Vis, Hal Hamilton, and Eric Lowitt
5. Responsibility as Profitability: Toward Responsible Shipbreaking
Petter Heier and Eric Lowitt
6. Renewing Consumerism
Judith Merkies MEP, Roope Mokka, and Eric Lowitt
7. Connecting the Water Drops
Bea Perez and Eric Lowitt
Part Three: Putting It All Together to Move Forward
8. Leadership in the Collaboration Economy
9. Winning in the Collaboration Economy
10. Where Do We Go from Here?
About the Author
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.