1. What is Cosmopolitanism, and How Can Education Promote It?
2. How Cognitive Science Can Help Us Educate for Cosmopolitanism
3. Correcting Ethnocentric Prototypes of Self and Other with Achebe's Things Fall Apart
4. Developing Metacognition of Ethnocentrism with Lessing's "The Old Chief Mshlanga" and Voltaire's Candide
5. Correcting Faulty General Person-Schemas with Things Fall Apart, "The Old Chief Mshlanga," and Candide
6. Developing Cosmopolitan Action Scripts with Camus's "The Guest" and Coetzee's Disgrace
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.