Ellen Wingard is an executive coach on the faculty of the Institute for Women's Leadership in Redwood City, California.
Keith Hollihan is a writer who coauthored the best-selling Everybody Wins: The Story and Lessons Behind RE/MAX from John Wiley & Sons.
Introduction: The Time Is Now: A Leader's Personal Journey (Linda Coughlin).
Part One: Reimagining Power.
1. The Economics of the Enlightened Use of Power (Riane Eisler).
2. The Power of Shifting Context: Becoming a Contextual Leader (Rayona Sharpnack).
3. Deeper Power (Carol Anderson and Patricia Shafer).
4. Failing Well: How to Be Vulnerable and Strong (Barbara Corcoran).
5. Work as Love Made Visible: Finding Your Passion (Gail Straub).
6. The Inextricable Link Between Mentoring and Leadership (Stacy Blake-Beard).
7. Influencing for Impact (Kira Hower).
8. The Natural Leadership Talents of Women (Helen E. Fisher).
9. Are We Looking After Each Other? Women Leaders Winning the Game (Gail Evans).
10. With Children: Leading an Integrated Life (Susan Brady and Gabriella Salvatore).
11. Cultivating the Still Point: The Power of Reflective Leadership (Ellen Wingard).
Part Two: Paths of Power.
12. Our Many Possible Selves: What Do We Want? (Herminia Ibarra).
13. Women Building Businesses: Courage to Find Your Way (Sharon P. Whiteley).
14. Taking Risk: Lessons from an Unconventional Career Arrangement (Cynthia Cunningham and Shelley Murray).
15. Trafficking in Trust: The Art and Science of Human Knowledge Networks (Karen Stephenson).
16. Enlightened Power Through Difficult Conversations (Bruce Patton, Michele Gravelle, and Scott Peppet).
17. Crossing Over: Leadership That Makes Others Want to Follow (Barbara McMahon).
18. Leading Authentically: New Research into the Link Between the Essential Self and Leadership Effectiveness (Tricia Naddaff).
19. Completing the Circle: The Business Imperative for Diversity (Toni Riccardi).
20. Good Girls Don’t Brag, Do They? (Peggy Klaus).
21. An Unwavering Stand for Results: A Leader's Perspective (Tracey Warson).
22. Leading Beyond Boundaries: The Courage to Enrich the World (Nancy J. Adler).
Part Three: A New Power in the World.
23. The Sustainable Advantage (Sally Helgesen).
24. Snapshots of a Corporate Radical (Barbara Waugh).
25. The Socially Responsible Leader (Eileen Fisher and Susan M. Schor).
26. Inclusive Transformation: A Different Power (Swanee Hunt).
27. Pushing Open the "Door Of Opportunity": Women in Our Armed Forces (Rear Admiral Deborah A. Loewer, USN).
28. Olympian Thinking: Producing Extraordinary Results in Our World (Marilyn King).
29. Being a Leader of Leaders (Marian L. Heard).
30. Aren't We the Dream? (Erin Gruwell).
Afterword: Changing the Nature of Power (Pat Mitchell).
About Linkage, Inc.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.