1. Principles of Fire Department Hydraulics
2. Water Tanks and Hose Capacity
3. Water Supply and Testing Procedures
4. Fire Streams
6. Friction Loss Principles and Application
7. Required Pump Discharge Pressure
8. Unusual and Complex Problems
9. Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Drafting Operations
10. Relay Operations
11. Fire Ground Hydraulics
Summary of Formulas
Square Roots Table
Answers to Tests
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.