List of Plates
Introduction: Critical Pedagogies – Horizons of Possibility
Part I: Tactics: Conceptualising Hope, Utopia & Creativity
1. Ernst Bloch, Hope and Utopia: The Stuff of Possibility
2. Roland Barthes: Punctum! The Death of the Author
3. Gaston Bachelard: Poetics, Space & Daydreaming
Part II: Pedagogical Strategies for Creative Possibilities
4. Dérive and Détournement: Pedagogical Strategies for Creative Engagement
5. Bye Bye Badman: The Redemption of Hope through Popular Culture
6. The Wisdom of the Crowd: Liberating Creativity
Part III: Learner Stories, Reflections and Projections
7. A Garland of Rhythms
8. Encounters, Stories, Connections
9. Beyond the Trace: Reflections from Past Learners
10. Elpis/Eidos – Elpeidetics: Hopeful Visions?
Appendix 1: Student Contact Emails
Appendix 2: Student Information, Questionnaire and Permissions
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.