1. Introduction to Information Technology—Hardware, Software, and Telecommunications
2. Medical Informatics: The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, HITECH, and The Health Information Technology Decade
3. An Introduction to the Administrative Applications of Computers: Practice Management: Scheduling and Accounting
5. Information Technology in Public Health
6. Information Technology in Radiology
7. Information Technology in Surgery—the Cutting Edge
8. Information Technology in Pharmacy
9. Information Technology in Dentistry
10. Informational Resources: Computer-Assisted Instruction, Expert Systems, Health Information Online
11. Information Technology in Rehabilitative Therapies: Computerized Medical Devices, Assistive Technology, and Prosthetic Devices
12. Security and Privacy in an Electronic Age
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.