- New Clinical Summaries for most disease entities provide a concise clinical review before presenting histologic features.
- New Principles of Management section summarizes today’s complex treatment modalities in one convenient place.
- Ultrastructural, immunohistochemical, and molecular techniques are discussed where they have value in identifying particular diseases.
- Updated chapter dedicated to algorithmic classification of skin diseases according to histologic pattern features helps you develop a differential diagnosis for unknown cases.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use