Introduction; Philip Seib
1. Why Religion Matters in the World; Brie Loskota and Richard Flory
2. Pope John Paul II, Radio Free Europe, and Faith Diplomacy; Daniel Hall
3. Vatican Diplomacy in Vietnam and China; Lan Chu
4. China's Faith Diplomacy; Juyan Zhang
5. Public Diplomacy and Transnational Blasphemy Controversies; Najeeba Syeed-Miller
6. Muslims' Online Faith Diplomacy; Mohammed el-Nawawy
7. The Minaret Referendum and Switzerland's Proactive Public Diplomacy; Ambassador Johannes Matyassy and Seraina Flury
8. Capturing the World's Attention: Buddhist Media Diplomacy in Myanmar; Diane Winston
9. Shaping the Narrative of Religious Freedom; Liora Danan
Conclusion; Philip Seib
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.