Foreword 1; Maggie McLure
Foreword 2; Richard Johnson
1. Introduction; Lindsey Conner and Judith Duncan
2. Re-generating Research Partnerships in Early Childhood Education: A Non-Idealized Vision; Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw and Fikile Nxumalo
3. Attunement of Knowledge Forms: The Relational Agency of Researchers, Policy Writers, and Early Childhood Educators; Marilyn Fleer
4. Developing Effective Research-Practice Partnerships: Lessons From a Decade of Partnering with Schools in Poor Urban Communities; Mei Lai and Stuart McNaughton
5. Partnership in Promoting Literacy: An Exploration of Two Studies; Claire McLachlan, Alison Arrow, and Judy Watson
6. Ko koe ki tena, ko ahau ki tenei kiwai o te kete: Exploring Collaboration Across a Range of Recent Early Childhood Studies; Jenny Ritchie, Janita Craw, Cheryl Rau, and Iris Duhn
7. An Ongoing Exploration of Uncertainty: Ethical Identities - Ours and Children's; Kim Atkinson and Enid Elliott with input from the Victoria IQ group
8. But It's No Use Going Back To Yesterday, Because I Was A Different Person Then (Says Alice From Alice's Adventures In Wonderland); Judith Duncan
9. Conclusion: Research Partnerships in Early Years Education; Judith Duncan and Lindsey Conner
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.