What makes it Extra Large? It’s two great Bathroom Readers (Ahh-Inspiring and Unstoppable) stuffed into one low-priced, hard-cover edition. Overflowing with more than 700 pages of some of the best bathroom reading ever put on paper, Uncle John's Extra Large Bathroom Reader is a treasure trove of weird news, forgotten history, celebrity gossip, strange science, eye-opening origins, stupid criminals, urban legends, amazing luck, and so much more! Read about:
- How the banana peel changed history
- The ups and downs of Saturday Night Live
- The man who (literally) ate the heart of King Louis XIV
- The Gutbuster, Airplane Spin, and other pro wrestling moves
- Origins of the bicycle, video games, superglue, and Murphy’s Law
- Infamous assassination attempts…that failed
- Invasion of the Frankenfish
- The world’s worst aircraft
- Bizarre baseball trivia
- Funeral home lingo
And much, much more!
The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. They understand the habits of a very special market, Throne Sitters, and devote themselves to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces. The Institute is based in Ashland, OR, and San Diego, CA.